Join us for Ladies Night Out at
Core Elements Studio in Winchester!
45 min core fitness class (beginner-friendly), followed by wine and snacks
7pm Thursday, March 2, 2017
750 Main Street (side entrance), suite three
Core, Sculpt and Barre: Join us for a signature Core Elements class that combines the fundamentals of pilates, the lengthening benefits of barre, along with muscle sculpting using light weights and body weight strength training moves. It is a fun, upbeat workout all choreographed to a current playlist. Results will be a long, lean, toned body.
- We provide all equipment, if you like to bring your own mat you are welcome but we have plenty.
- Wear comfortable workout wear and we generally work barefoot. Socks with grips are available for sale if you prefer.
- Please let Beth know if you are working with any current injuries, if you have had diastasis recti, or scoliosis. Modifications can be made for all injuries.
- Please go to the website, fill out the waiver, and bring a signed copy to class with you.
- we are located between Gluten Free Me Bakers and Lane Funeral Home. Parking is in the lot behind GF Me or on the street. The entrance is the glass door on the side of the building.