Next Thursday we are holding our yearend Board Meeting. We have a few members rolling off the board and we're always looking for people (women and men) to help us execute the events and pull-off the associated light-lift required to keep the club up and thriving.
If you're interested in getting more involved come by the meeting to learn more, say hello, and have a glass of wine! We'd love to have you.
Here are the roles we need your help filling:
- Co-president - co-leader with Holly Spring
- Ladies Night Out - co-leader with Erika Hoffman
- Newsletter - Help whip up and send out our quarterly newsletter (program is constant contact, it's incredibly easy to use)
- Ginn Liaison - Help keep an eye on the needs of the Ginn Playground; contact the town to ensure upkeep is maintained (done approx. 3-4 times a year)
- Website - It needs some serious updating - help us ensure events are posted, pics are up to date, etc. (figure an hour a month)
If you plan to attend, please let me know (email@example.com).
Hope to see you next week!